Daily Skin Care Program
coping with Rosacea, the
key to successful skin care is to avoid doing anything to
irritate your skin which may cause a flare up and worsen
the condition. Here is a
suggested daily skin care routine :
Wash with water that is lukewarm, not hot.
2. Use a gentle (non abrasive) cleanser applied with the
fingers, not a cloth.
3. Blot dry, but do not rub, with a thick-pile cotton
4. Wait for the skin to dry completely. If a cleanser
hasn't been used, 5 or 10 minutes will be sufficient,
otherwise waiting 20 or 30 minutes may be
5. Apply a prescribed topical agent. If any stinging is
felt, increase the time between cleansing and applying the
6. Wait another 5 or 10 minutes before applying any
cosmetics or moisturizers.
- See the cleansers
page for cleanser suggestions
- See the cosmetics
page for recommended cosmetics